Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Authors note(My Buried Life)

Authors Note
Welcome to my bucket list. This list here is of my 50 things I want to do in my life before I die. The process took a while to think of as I thought I have done a lot of things. After thinking about it a lot I came up with this list. There are many things that require a lot of money so I'm hoping later in life I will be successful enough to full fill most of them. The things on my list I chose for a reason. One of them being -There all challenging in their own way, they will take a lot of effort to complete. Another reason, it will take me to new dangers and limits-It will challenge me and third, It will make me a stronger person, after exploring the world and being everywhere and doing the most notorious famous things, I will be able to do anything...so it seems. I normally am an adventurous girl,spontaneous and looking for new thrills but some of these will be extremely difficult. Mind you I will stop at nothing to make them happen if the opportunity is there. The method I chose to do this project is in groups of 5, with 5 different categories of things we've done through this year. The first 5 are Doodles I've tried to draw up in regards to the thing I wanted to do with a sentence to help in case no one got it, next is 6 word memoirs, basically photo edit plus 6 words. The next topic is my own photography which is with me and my elements to make up the picture and then edit them. The last topic is just some cue carsds with a sentence and doodle on it. I'm hoping that the project turns out very well, looking good so far and everyone" Live you're dreams to you're fullest,otherwise your not living" Enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome that you're actually determined to fulfill your goals! And I like how you chose to use the methods we learned in class to represent them, that's really clever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) yeah but it's really tough finding otherways to portray them. I'm not very good at editing photos so photshopping me on Mt. Everest seems a little tough.:p

      Delete